Government Meetings in Killington, Vermont
The Inn of the Six Mountains provides well-equipped meeting rooms, audiovisual equipment, and customized catering services to ensure that your government meeting goes smoothly.
Our amenities include:
- Complete packages for government travel in Killington, VT
- A courteous, professional sales representative available for planning and executing your event
- Custom meeting planning for government meetings
- Over 3,250 square feet of flexible meeting space
- Facilities for groups of 5 to 120
- Onsite catering options for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and breaks
- Audiovisual equipment for presentations
We can also coordinate a variety of group outings and team-building activities, as well as all-inclusive meeting packages for groups of 25-120.
What government guests are saying …
"I spoke with the rangers and staff and all were highly satisfied with the Inn of the Six Mountains. Thank you for organizing and planning so well. Your staff was extra helpful and king (one very nice waitress tracked me down after I had switched rooms to give me some honey I requested for my tea! It was so nice of her!) I know we will definitely come back in the future."
VT Department of Forests, Parks & Recreation
"Your crew really did an EXCELLENT job...Every need was met and everyone was so polite and helpful...Thank you very much.”
Casella Waste Systems Inc/US
Request more information
For further questions about government meetings and travel in Killington, Vermont, or to set up an appointment, contact us for more information about your next Government Meeting or call The Inn of Six Mountains toll free at 800-228-4676.Back to top^