Perfect Mountain Wedding Packages in Vermont
You’re ready for one of the most important days of your life, and you want it to be beautiful. What better way to begin your new life together than at one of the most beautiful wedding sites in Vermont? Surrounded by the lush Green Mountains, The Inn of the Six Mountains exudes a charm and rustic elegance for a memorable occasion. We provide everything from professional planning and lovely décor, to sumptuous cuisine and a warm atmosphere for your Killington wedding and reception that you and your guests will always remember. Whether it’s an intimate gathering, or a gala event, your wedding day will be perfect with us.
Why book your wedding at The Inn of the Six Mountains?
- A professional and courteous wedding planner is available for you during every step of your wedding, from the engagement dinner, to the departing breakfast.
- Our gorgeous outdoor facilities are the perfect backdrop for an outdoor wedding in Vermont (Available in season. Indoor option available should weather not permit an outdoor ceremony).
- We offer an elegant ballroom for 120 guests, as well as other options for a tasteful reception.
- The bride and groom receive one night’s complimentary lodging with receptions of 100 people or more.
- Chef Steve Walker will customize the wedding menu to suit your tastes and budget, with a tasting available prior to final menu selections.
- Custom-colored linens and other specialty items are available.
- We offer comfortable accommodations with luxurious touches for your wedding guests.
- Private bar available (pub is closed to public for your event)
Offering romantic rooms in a charming mountain location surrounded by rolling hills, quaint villages, and exciting activities, The Inn of the Six Mountains is a wonderful choice for your Vermont wedding ceremony, reception, and honeymoon.
- Our foyer is a great place for a gift table and private bar for your reception entrance.
- Outdoor facilities include a terrace overlooking the rolling hills of the Killington Golf Course and ski slopes of Killington Resort.
- The Inn's courtyard is a lovely setting for a white cathedral tent set alongside the gazebo.
- Our Bear Mountain Ballroom accommodates 120 guests in style, offering a great blank canvas for your decorative touches.
Our Vermont wedding packages are custom designed with your tastes and budget in mind. Our dining options can be tailored to fit any wedding reception, with hot and cold hors d'oeuvres, decorative platters, chef-attended pasta and stir-fry stations, carving stations of turkey breast, ham, or the ever-popular steamship round of beef, dessert stations, full dinner buffets, and seated banquet service.Back to top^